Permanent position: Immediate direct hire opportunity for an industrial electrician at a manufacturing plant in Georgetown, MO. This person will work a 3-2-2 schedule, meaning 3 days on followed by 2 off, then 2 on and 3 off. One week will be 36 hours, and the next 48. The additional 8 hours will be paid with overtime. Candidates must pass an electrical entrance written test. Knowledge of AC and DC drives is a plus.
Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- Inspect all electrical equipment
- Check motor bearings, lubrication, and other parts for excessive wear or need for adjustment
- Monthly ISO inspection of welders
- Ability to read electrical drawings/diagrams and select an approach to troubleshoot the problems
- Make electrical repairs on cranes and hoists
- Makes repairs on AC and DC drives
- At least 2 years of electrical experience or technical training
- Must be able to pass the electrical entrance test(s)
- Company sponsored benefits package.