Permanent position: A medical products packaging company located in Troy, OH is seeking an Electro-mechanical Technician. Candidates will work with complex medical packaging machinery to improve operational reliability and solve production problems. The rotating shift work runs from 6:00 AM to 6:00 (some flexibility on start time possible) With available shift differential & paid overtime. Ability to make $65-70k/year. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Electro-mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Electro-mechanical Technician
- Responsible for maintaining production equipment to optimize availability, quality and speed inclusive of both mechanical and electrical subsystems.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment, conveyors, AC morors, Servomotors, VFD's, PLCs, robots, vision systems and computer controlled devices
- 80% mechanical and 20% electrical
- 3+ years troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment, conveyors , PLCs, AC morors, Servo motors, VFD's, robots, vision systems and computer controlled devices
- Prefer candidates coming from high-speed processing of food, pharmacy or consumer products
- Must be able to install and replace manufacturing equipment
- Availability to work a rotating shift as required