Permanent position: Engineering Technicians needed for a full-time opportunity in the Enfield, CT area. The Engineering Techs will be responsible for working with the manufacturing team to revise and improve manufacturing methods and procedures. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Identify and troubleshoot process, material, or equipment problems to minimize down time and recommend solutions to Manufacturing Engineering.
- Develop, assemble, procure or modify existing and new tooling, fixtures, and equipment to ensure efficient production methods.
- Assist the Manufacturing Engineers with revisions and improvements to manufacturing methods and procedures, including writing change orders and deviations.
- Read schematics, assembly drawings, data sheets, and process sheets to perform testing, build fixtures, checkout and trouble-shoot equipment.
- Associates Engineering Degree or minimum 3 - 5 years experience in medical device assembly.
- Knowledge of ISO & FDA requirements.
- Experience with LEAN manufacturing a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.