Continuous Improvement Engineer
Permanent position: Well established and reputable manufacturer is looking to hire a sharp and promotable Sr. Engineer. This opportunity will be located in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
This role comes with relocation assistance along with en excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $75k to $85k plus a 20% bonus opportunity.
The ideal candidate will possess experience driving process improvement initiatives which directly impact plant safety, productivity, quality and reduce costs.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Responsibilities for the Continuous Improvement Engineer
Requirements for the Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Review standard operating procedures and compare procedures to 'Best in Class' worldwide. Conduct training to to ensure understanding and successful implementation of the enhanced procedures
- Work on various continuous improvement processes and projects for overall process improvement
- Lead and/or participate in the implementation of daily management KPI's, assist in achieving targets, track performance and benchmark
- Participate in the implementation of equipment upgrades, CAPEX projects and equipment commissioning
- Lead cross functional teams in the development of capital project requests, justifications and investment file development
- Initiate, develop and maintain Performance Improvement Action Plans related to continuous process improvement and tracking of management gains
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering but candidates will necessary experience without degrees will be considered
- Strong background in continuous improvement and process improvement and CAPEX projects
- Hands on leadership style, willing to get 'hands dirty'
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $75k to $85k plus a 20% bonus opportunity
- Excellent relocation package is also available