Contract position: Kansas City area manufacturer of farm equipment seeks a Manufacturing Engineer for a 6 month project. Qualified candidates will be expected to Develop and implement plans to support lean manufacturing. Leads analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology. Candidates need 2-5 yrs of manufacturing experience, along with AutoCAD, 3DCAD and database management in a manufacturing environment. Solidworks experience is a plus. Degree preferred.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Updating drawings, assembly procedure, defining processes, quality plans, drafting machine layouts.
- Provides support and trouble shooting for current operations. Investigates, gathers and analyze data and implement solutions.
- Innovates and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
- Develops and implements plans to support lean manufacturing.
- Leads analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Candidates need 2 to 5 years of manufacturing experience, along with AutoCAD and 3DCAD and database management in a manufacturing environment. Solidworks experience is a plus.
- Degree preferred, but equivalent experience is acceptable.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience on the production floor working with supervisors, quality engineers, and operators.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.