Permanent position: Very reputable manufactured is looking to hire a Electrical Maintenance Manager. This position will be located in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
The ideal candidate will possess electrical maintenance experience in heavy manufacturing environment with a focus on PLC's, HMI's, power distribution, electrical maintenance utilizing tabware, and process automation.
This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $75k to $85k plus a 20% bonus opportunity and OT compensation.
Excellent relocation assistance is also available.
All candidates must be legally authorized work in the US
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Experience managing electrical maintenance employees
- Supervise hourly electrical work force
- Plans daily tasks and activities for the electrical maintenance utilizing software
- Reviews and recommends training and tool requirements
- Plans, organizes and manages projects
- Recommends purchases of necessary equipment, services and supplies
- Understanding and experience of control systems and models
- Maintain complex computer control and application system
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is required
- Working knowledge of Level 1 Process Automation, PLC's, HMI/MMI programming
- Knowledge of instrumentation/systems
- Knowledge of Power Distribution (480 VAC/250 VDC)
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $75k to $85k plus 20% bonus opportunity and OT compensation
- Excellent relocation assistance program available