Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Automation Engineer. This role will be located in the Cleveland, OHio area.
Excellent relocation package is available.
The ideal candidate will possess automation experience in a manufacturing environment with a track record of implementing, improving and maintaining Level 2 process automation services for manufacturing operations. Experience designing, implementing test changes to software, databases, servers and HMI systems. Managing automation projects and optimizing automation performance.
Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $75k to $85k plus a 20% bonus opportunity.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Design, implement, and test changes to software, databases, servers and HMI systems
- Manage assigned automation projects in a manufacturing environment
- Ensure and optimize availability, performance and quality of automation systems
- Programming, computer systems administration, process control or specialized field built on an understanding of the theoretical concepts and principles
- Ability to display and report process information to manufacturing operators and management
- Assists in coordinating project activities with other operating, maintenance, research or engineering units to facilitate participation of appropriate staff in project completion
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Experience of programming in C, C#, .NET, Java, C++ etc.
- Experience with DBMS database administration and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Direct control systems experience suchs as PLC. DCS and hybrid systems
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $75k to $85k plus a 20% bonus opportunity
- Excellent relocation assistance package available