Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Quality Engineer in the Valley City, ND area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Learn and use quality tools consistent with quality processes to enable the focus on prevention by identifying and performing activities to minimize risk.
- Gather and analyze data pertinent to quality tools in the Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP), Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) and/or Customer Support Process (CSP).
- Perform quality audits, including supporting International Standards Organization (ISO) audits, and maintains quality manual. Input and maintain information in factory databases and systems.
- Engineering background, experience with root cause analysis or Six Sigma, ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and at least 3 years of relevant experience is preferred. SAP and mistake proofing experience is preferred.