Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturing company is looking to hire a Mechanical Maintenance Manager. This role will be located in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
This role comes with an excellent relocation package.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in mechanical maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Track record of improving equipment reliability, while controlling cost and maintaining asset value.
Excellent compensation package commensurate with experience ranging from $75k to $85k plus a 20% bonus opportunity.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance and reliability of equipment within their area and discipline
- Training and evaluation of team
- Ensure all maintenance and repair activity are in compliance with OSHA and plant safety standards
- Reviewing day to day maintenance and operating activities
- Prioritizing the activities of the team and their area of responsibility
- Write specifications, upgrading and improving the design of equipment
- Coordinate work activities with contractors as required
- Bachelor's degree in engineering is required
- Maintenance experience in an industrial or heavy manufacturing environment , ideally working with hydraulics, pneumatics, water systems, utilities and mechanical equipment
- Experience with PLC's/controls
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $75k to $85k plus a 20% bonus opportunity and OT compensation
- Excellent relocation assistance is available