Permanent position: Quality Engineer is needed for a manufacturing company in Newnan, GA. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of Quality and Engineering in a manufacturing environment. Specific experience in Consumers, medical, or automotive industries preferred. This position will be the primary interface with customers for quality, improvements and corrective actions. This position reports to the Director of Quality and will work closely with Quality Inspectors/Technicians. Please apply today.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Develop and implement Quality processes and documentations with cross functional teams
- Evaluate test failures to determine root cause.
- Perform root cause analysis by applying basic Quality Tools and methodologies
- Track, analyze, and interpret quality data
- Prepare records, charts, graphs and other statistical information used for quality assurance
- Develop APQP documents for new and existing products
- Help develop test requirements needed prior to products being accepted for regular production
- Minimum five years of experience in a manufacturing and quality environments
- Four-year college degree preferable in Electronic /Mechanical/Industrial Engineering Disciplines
- Experience in Consumer Goods, Medical, or Automotive industries preferred
- Must have a good understanding of quality assurance approaches
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong customer interface skills
- Must have the ability to develop solution for moderate to complex problems or systems
- Full company benefits including medical, vacation and holiday pay.