Contract position: Account Support Representative needed to provide dedicated support to all Client Associate positions for a company that sells document solutions and services. Key components of success in this role include: uninterrupted delivery of operational excellence & SLA achievement, client satisfaction and retention, exhibit teamwork (internally & externally), interact with internal leaders (sales and operations), identify additional opportunities to grow revenue and reduce costs. This opportunity is located in Syracuse, NY.
Responsibilities for the Account Representative
Requirements for the Account Representative
- Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates in coverage territory.
- Establish effective support coverage schedule working with Managers and Site Coordinators to ensure SLAs are met.
- Supports training of new employees (as required).
- Supports asset redeployment initiatives (re-use, re-deploy, and disposition activities for office assets).
- Ensures there is an current Site/Operations Manual for effective coverage support.
- Maintain estimation and scheduling of all jobs (as required).
- Coordinate personnel work schedules within the account as required (including overtime).
- Work with Site Coordinator and Manager to identify and act upon improvement/growth opportunities recognized.
- 3+ years experience delivering services in a client environment.
- Able to demonstrate Intermediate use of: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web, Internet, and Intranet.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Printer/copier first level breakfix and production prints experience.