Permanent position: A leading manufacturing organization located in Winchester, VA is looking for a Senior Product Development Engineer. Excellent relocation package and top notch company culture. This position is a developmental role designed for future upward growth in the company. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Identifying and developing a product solutions
- Investigate solutions from outside the industry to identify revolutionary designs and methods for manufacture, assembly, and job-site installation.
- Participate on a team as the lead engineer to develop a product solutions for new markets
- Contribute not only to product design, but also manufacturing concepts, financial justification, logistics cost reduction, and marketing concepts.
- Develops and creates appropriate prototypes, testing, etc. to vet ideas
- Applies design for 6 sigma, design for manufacturing and similar philosophies to govern development activities
- Fulfills project management responsibilities for new product launches
- 4 year engineering degree required; MBA or MS in Engineering a plus
- 5+ years as an engineer in product design
- 3+ years in a product engineering role with project management responsibilities
- Must have experience with product launch/bringing products to market
- Must have demonstrated upward career trajectory
- Experience in liaising between Manufacturing, Materials, Marketing, and Engineering
- Marketing product management experience is a plus
- Health/ Dental/ Life/ 401K/ Relocation assistance/ up to 15% bonus
- Paid relocation for qualified candidates
- Excellent upward growth potential
- This is a company with a top notch culture that you want to be apart of!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.