Permanent position: An M4.0 Automation Engineer is needed for an immediate opportunity with our client in the Troy, NY area. This position will be responsible for ensuring the roll-out and development of M4.0 within the SOA and within all plants in the assigned region. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with HMI programming, programming ladder logic PLC's, and programming and configuring servo motion controls (preferably Allen-Bradley). Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Maintain the system and be the gate keeper of the standardization.
- Determine with Industrial Director the M4.0 vision and implementation steps by plant
- Develop and apply all steps required for successful deployment in each plants.
- Propose and support M4.0 automation such as Cobots, AGV, Standard ERP processes to be implemented
- Technical ability, including strong science, maths and IT skills
- 4 year degree in Engineering
- Experience in a high Production environment
- 50-75% travel expected