Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Senior PCB Designer in the Fargo, ND area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the PCB Designer
Requirements for the PCB Designer
- Review documentation necessary for PCB development generated by other engineering groups and verifies this documentation is sufficient for PCB design.
- Train engineers in schematic capture. Train PCB designers in Mentor Graphics Expedition software. Creation and maintenance of CAD library.
- Working with other engineering personnel, establish design parameters, and ensure electronic designs comply with Design Validation specifications and product specifications.
- Minimum of two year technical degree or equivalent experience. Minimum of 5 years commercial PCB Design.
- Must be able to make decisions independently on PCB design problems and methods. Must have experience with Mentor Expedition software.
- Must have diversified knowledge of the design of testing, manufacturing, quality control, and marketing requirements.