Contract position: Currently seeking a Laboratory Technician for a contract position in san Antonio TX. Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Directs and performs verifiable quality assurance tests on company products, prepares laboratory reports prior to service delivery on location, provides advanced technical support with additive selection and the design of stimulation and/or cementing fluids
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies
- Performs advanced additive selection and design of fluids in assigned sub segment and recommends solutions to improve the process.
- Monitors the operation, maintenance and calibration of Lab equipment
- Assists the Laboratory Manager and in ensuring clean, orderly and safe working conditions in the laboratory, disposal of laboratory waste according to properly conducted methods
- Expert testing and fluid selection.
- minimum of a 2yr degree and/or Oilfield related lab background
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.