Contract position: A global power leader, is currently seeking a New Product Reliability Engineer in the Columbus, IN area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT assignment. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Apply basic knowledge of statistical and reliability tools to analyze existing and proposed component or system reliability, and assist in reporting of the reliability per the customer's reporting requirements.
- Apply basic knowledge to assigned tasks in new product reliability standard work to ensure products meet reliability targets, including new product reliability assurance, parenting, and reliability improvement plans
- Work with other engineering disciplines to resolve product issues. Help to evaluate customer needs and aligns specifications with identified customer expectations.
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science or Information Technology required. Understand the basic principles of the Six Sigma program and participated on a Six Sigma project team.
- Reliability Terms And Measures - Basic knowledge of reliability terminology and measures for cost, failure rate, and time between failures.