Contract position: Industrial Engineer needed for provider of industrial automation equipment in their office North of Milwaukee, WI. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing manufacturing plans in support of the strategic objectives of this project. This is a contract opportunity.
Responsibilities for the Industrial Engineer
Requirements for the Industrial Engineer
- Actively serve as the Industrialization representative, in all phases, on NPI/Continuation Engineering project teams.
- Develop and update the Manufacturing Plan.
- Design production floor layouts.
- Identify assembly equipment, tooling, and fixture requirements. Participate in the procurement, installation and validation activities.
- Establishing and implementing corrective action plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a manufacturing, industrialization, or development engineering environment
- Contractor benefits available