Permanent position: MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR close to Anderson, IN for a growing industrial manufacturer that services the industrial and transportation markets. This role will be responsible for the daily supervision and workflow planning of plant maintenance projects and personnel. Candidates must have a Two year technical degree and at least four (4) years of plant maintenance experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment. Must have prior supervisory experience to be considered. This a direct hire opportunity with OT potential to join a stable and growing organization. Candidates will be expected to work off shifts to start. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Responsible for the daily supervision and workflow planning of plant maintenance projects and personnel.
- Supervision of hourly and salary employees, and outside contractors in the completion of environmental, facility, and process improvement projects
- Manage the PdM, PM and breakdown repairs of plant process and auxiliary equipment.
- Complete work order documentation and manage work orders in CMMS
- Work with Lean Department on Kaizen events.
- Two year technical degree is required
- Must have at least four (4) years of plant maintenance experience within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Understanding of preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, FMEA's, RCFA's, and autonomous maintenance
- Experience working in a Union environment is highly coveted
- Capable of operating CMMS software programs (experience with MP2 a plus)
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- OT premium pay potential