Contract position: Immediate openings for a R&D Engineer in the Hazelwood MO to perform Electronics and Software design on Analog, Digital, and Microcontroller based Medical Products as well as mange component end of life review/replacement activities. This is a 12 month contract opportunity with a major healthcare company. Travel (up to 15%) Looking to hire immediately!
Responsibilities for the R&D Engineer
Requirements for the R&D Engineer
- Electronics and Software design throughout the product development cycle (Concept, Feasibility, Development, Qualification, and Launch).
- Provides creative solutions while showing leadership to effectively promote their ideas
- Able to manage themselves and encourage others to complete tasks on schedule.
- Able to work to in a cross functional environment (R&D, Marketing, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Clinical, Quality, Legal, and Packaging).
- Able to work with outside suppliers as needed.
- Writes Verification and Validation Protocols and generates Test Reports.
- Follow procedures (such as executing Engineering Changes Notices).
- Able to organize and lead meetings (such as design reviews).
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- At least 4 years experience within an Electrical Engineering field
- Strong background working with electromechanical systems
- Digital, Analog, and Microcontroller Design to the Schematic Level
- Proficiency in Embedded Microcontroller Software (C programming)
- Proficiency with development tools such as IAR or CodeWarrior
- Contractor benefits offered