Permanent position: Maintenance Manager needed for an Automotive manufacturer located near Blacksburg, VA.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for establishing Reliability Maintenance support for manufacturing activities across the site, while utilizing resources from other functional areas. The Maintenance Manager is also responsible for the development of procedures and KPI's for preventive maintenance plans, identify training needs of staff of the department, scheduling maintenance programs, coordinate activities and projects
The Maintenance Manager will pay up to $125k with a bonus depending on experience.
***Relocation assistance is available.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Develop and implement site Reliability program including predictive, preventive and emergency work procedures and protocols and supporting continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage personnel across all shifts and ensure activities are conducted in accordance with engineering standards
- Responsible for Maintenance Technicians, Electricians and Controls Engineers
- Engineering Degree is preferred
- 5+ years experience as a Maintenance Manager in Automotive