Permanent position: Controls Systems Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Franklin, MA area. The Controls Systems Engineer performs assignments across an entire range of plant equipment with the primary goal of keeping the equipment running, fabrication, machining, modification of parts and equipment, assembly and repair of production parts. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of existing control systems for High Speed Manufacturing Equipment to ensure operation of equipment to meet plant or department requirements
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostic Support for Machine Upgrades, Overhauls, and Rebuilds. Troubleshooting of electrical, PLC, and HMI systems
- Diagnose and determine root causes of problems, make corrections, repair or replace units as necessary
- Make program changes to Allen-Bradley & Siemens PLC's.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechatronics/ Systems Design/ Automation/ Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5-8 years of industry related experience in automation controls and/or systems integration experience
- Experience with automation equipment, process control systems, communications / network products, OPC software, HMI/MMI/SCADA, Operator Interfaces highly preferred.
- Programming and configuring PLCs such as Allen Bradley Micrologix, Control Logix, SLC &Emerson, Wonderware, GE, etco Working with electromechanical systems (power distribution, vacuum systems, highvoltage, control systems, and safety interlocks) highly desired.
- Siemens S7 platforms. Automation platform vendors such as Rockwell Automation, Siemens, ABB, Honeywell highly desired.
- Industry leading benefit package offered!