Permanent position: Large machine solutions provide is seeking a CAD Technician to join their project management team. This employee will be responsible for preparing CAD drawings and other technical drawings as well as providing technical support to customers. Responsibilities for the CAD Designer
Requirements for the CAD Designer
- Prepare AutoCAD drawings and other technical documents for proposals and projects
- Provide technical support to customers via phone and writtencommunications as well as facilitating orders.
- Develop and optimize customer relations through regular sales communications
- Create and process proposals and sales orders in accordance with company policy
- Collaborate on the creation of technical documents and design drafts at the request of our customers which may include materials, functional characteristics, processes, quality control procedures, etc.
- 3+ Years recent/relevant experience creating detailed drawings for mechanical or industrial equipment
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and AutoDesk - familiarity with CAD/CAM equipment and relationship of CAD to CAM
- Associate's degree in computer aided drafting and math, and/or equivalent experience and training
- Excellent customer service and communication skills including a positive attitude
- World class company sponsored benefits
- Bonus potential
- 401K with company match.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.