Permanent position: World leading labeling and packaging company is seeking an experienced Technical Manager for a direct hire opportunity outside of Oklahoma City, OK. Candidate will manage process engineering and quality teams who support the organizations process performance. Candidates must have prior supervisory experience with detailed knowledge of manufacturing equipment, manufacturing quality procedures and reporting. Relocation assistance is available for interested candidates.
Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Lead and provide direction to the process engineering team in order to improve the plants manufacturing efficiency.
- Provide direction to the organizations quality team to improve standards and to ensure systems comply with customer needs.
- Work with plant leadership to enhance quality systems and improve cross-functional group alignment. This includes setting goals and standards, providing long term technical direction and offering support to operations and maintenance.
- Establish plant goals to help support plants safety leadership effort.
- Coach, develop and advise the plants technical group.
- Manage the plants capital expenditures, resource budget and projects. This includes developing and launching projects, making cost-to-benefit analysis, prioritizing projects plant wide and ensure projects are completed within the timeline and is within the plants budget.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or Similar Technical Discipline
- 5+ years of process engineering experience (Must have background in plastics, polymers, films, fibers working with polypropylene and coatings.)
- 3-5 years of prior supervisory experience.
- 10% Travel is required for the position.
- Must have background in plastics, polymers, films, or fibers working with polypropylene and coatings.
- Position is Bonus Eligible.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO, 401k, etc.