Field Service Engineer
Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking direct-hire Field Service Engineers. These positions are based out of Holland, Michigan. The Field Service Engineers must have a strong background programming, debugging, and maintaining Allen-Bradley PLC's and/or Siemens Controls for custom machinery and automated equipment. Candidates should also be comfortable client interface and travelling over 50%.
The hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $23 to $32 per hour, plus OT, and an opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided for candidates willing to relocate. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Interpret customer-specific programming specifications and selects and programs PLC's, robots, servo, etc. for machine control
- Update electrical schematics to document changes after panel build and machine wiring is complete
- Debug and optimize machine control to achieve machine functionality and required cycle time
- Strong experience programming Allen Bradley PLCs and/or Siemens Controls
- Automation experience and Motion control experience is a big PLUS
- Must be open to more than 50% travel
- Comfortable with client interfacing while at various customer facilities
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $23 to $32 per hour, plus OT, and opportunity for a company and personal performance bonus
- PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, etc.