Contract position: Our client in El Segundo, CA is looking for a Junior Planner-Scheduler with a background in Logistics! If you enjoy cosmetology, or the fashion industry this role is for you!
Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- Manage all data elements required for all SKUs and components,including shipping, packing, and receiving specs. Collaborate with all vendors and necessary departments within company to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and integrity. This role will require knowledge and exposure to packaging expertise.
- Create monthly build plan for Developer purchases. Includes coordinating with vendor weeklydelivery of Developer (finished good) and weekly delivery of components to vendor.
- Help with other internal purchasing requirements and logistic needs as they become requested.
- Work with internal Product Development team on new packaging needs. This person will needto contact vendor(s) and coordinate new artwork / new packaging samples requested byProduct Development. This person will also need to insure vendor(s) has best pricing andquality for our needs.
- Assist Controller in scouting outside storage facility solutions and trucking vendors with a goal ofprocuring best price and quality.
- 2+ years of experience in purchasing and / or logistics coordination.
- Intermediate aptitude with Microsoft Office application with an emphasis on Excel.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize competing tasks.
- Contractor Benefits Available