Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a CAD Program Coordinator in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Manage communications for specific program launches. Manage program coordination balancing different timelines, priorities, and intra-team relationships.
- Manage scheduling, coordination, and communication of training classes and events in multiple office locations.
- Evaluate data to make decisions and recommendations to further improve the program. Escalate issues to more senior program managers and the team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in any field and at least 2 years of project coordination experience.
- Experience managing and executing on coordination of different learning and development programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.