Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a CAD Program Coordinator in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Manage communications for specific program launches. Manage program coordination balancing different timelines, priorities, and intra-team relationships.
- Manage scheduling, coordination, and communication of training classes and events in multiple office locations.
- Evaluate data to make decisions and recommendations to further improve the program. Escalate issues to more senior program managers and the team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in any field and at least 2 years of project coordination experience.
- Experience managing and executing on coordination of different learning and development programs.