Permanent position: Our client in El Segundo is looking for an Electrical Engineer Manager with a manufacturing background in defense. If you enjoy managing and mentoring, this is the role for you!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Electrical Engineering Manager
- Supervising all electrical team members to create an energetic and positive work environment. Ensure that electrical engineering design methodologies support product requirements and that development and production processes are within established schedules.
- Coordinates activities performed by engineers and technicians and controls execution according to guidelines
- Manages and influences team in decision making, schedule adherence and scope management
- Keep up to date with advances in technology and propose new ideas and technologies for adaptation into existing productsand new product lines
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7 plus years of managing a team of engineers, technicians.
- Experience in digital / analog and power electronics
- Manufacturing process experience
- Generous benefit package, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plus more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.