Industry leading manufacturer is looking to hire a sharp E&I Technician (direct hire). This position will be located in the Dallas, Texas area.
The ideal candidate will possess experience as a E&I technician in a manufacturing environment installing, troubleshooting, inspecting and repairing AC motors, AD/DC controls, conduit and wire as well as installing, programming, and troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLC's, servo's and servo drives and variable frequency drives.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from $30-$35/hr plus OT.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Adhere to all safety policies and maintain a safe work environment
- Work in a neat and orderly manner and be responsible for safety and good housekeeping at all times
- Install, troubleshoot, inspect and repair AC motors, AC/DC controls, conduit and wire
- Install, program, maintain and troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLC's (PLC5, SLC, CLX
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot servo's and servo drives (Kinetix, Ultra)
- Install , maintain and troubleshoot industrial networks (ControlNet, HART, Ethernet)
- Install maintain, troubleshoot variable frequency drives (VFD's
- Work with infrared, ultrasonic and other applicable predictive technologies as well as WonderWare/HMI, Virtual Machine, Industrial Networking, ThinManager/Thin Client and other analytic computer software tools to prevent, identify, diagnose and repair faults in control logic or equipment and to improve operational performance and reliability
- Two year technical degree in electronics, instrumentation, industrial controls or robotics or 5 plus years of demonstrable experience
- Must have ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written and oral instructions
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external technical resources
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work in a team or independently to achieve objectives
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
<Benefits for the Electrical Technician
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from $30-35/hr plus OT