Permanent position: Very exciting manufacturing / construction company is seeking to bring on a Construction Project Superintendent, with significant opportunity for growth. This is a work from remote position requiring extensive travel throughout the state of Florida initially, potentially expanding throughout the Southeast United States Region. Must have experience managing multiple construction projects with knowledge of AHCA. The candidate must have Federal or Healthcare/Medical Construction experience. This is a newly created position due to demand and their rapid growth. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Excellent compensation plan. Responsibilities for the Construction Superintendent
Requirements for the Construction Superintendent
- Manage construction projects directly interfacing with clients and contractors.
- Manage flow of information between customer and internal production team
- Assist in the development of financial budgets, projections and plans directly with the Executive team
- Comfortable using BIM / Revit
- Drive successful outcomes of projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 or more years experience
- Familiarity with contractor contracts, terms and condidtions
- Direct Hire, Salary and Bonus
- Work from Remote - extensive travel expectations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.