Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for an ASC Facilities Engineer in the Horicon, WI area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer
Requirements for the Facilities Engineer
- Provide Project Management using project management processes for small to medium scope facility infrastructure projects that support manufacturing, maintenance, and/or operations.
- Perform analysis, make design decisions, and provide proposals for solutions to facility engineering issues at multiple factories.
- Communicate and ensure a collaborative environment with high performance teamwork with leadership, maintenance, Manufacturing Engineering, environmental staff, supply management, facilities staff, consultants, and contractors.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Civil, or Structural Engineering. 5+ years of experience with site and building Civil, Architectural, and/or Structural Engineering infrastructure systems and facilities design.
- Experience with computer aided design. Working knowledge of OSHA Safety standards, quality, and environmental laws, regulations, and goals.