Permanent position: Project needed for a direct hire opportunity with a Design/Build firm located southwest of Chicago, IL. This position will have a focus on commercial, institutional, and governmental projects. Candidates
must be proficient in AutoDesk Revit, and have 3+ years experience.
Compensation ranges from $48k-52k/yr. depending on experience.
Responsibilities for the Project Architect
Requirements for the Project Architect
- Development of aesthetic and technical design
- Architecture detailing.
- Production of architectural design and construction documents including details and specifications.
- Develop, check and coordinate technical aspects of design of a project.
- Review of CDs to ensure compliance with firm standards, mechanical, building systems, codes and ADA requirements.
- Past production experience in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organization, communication, technical and graphics skills.
- Proficient in Revit.
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and 3D software.
- 3-4 years' experience with Institutional and Municipal projects.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- Licensed Architect desirable.
- Competitive benefits, employee mentorship, a friendly work culture and a great office environment in which to work