Permanent position: Electronics Technician needed for a full-time opportunity in the Commack, NY area. The Electronics Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing complex high power electronic units to the component level. Apply for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Troubleshoot and repair complex electronic units to the component level.
- Read and understand schematic and wiring diagrams, utilizing standard and customized electronics test equipment.
- Assist Project Engineering and work cell staff with technical support of engineering investigations, unit evaluation, recommended corrective action and implementation.
- Set-up electrical test equipment, including oscilloscopes, power supplies, hypots, megohmeters, LCR meter, automated test equipment, and other standard lab equipment
- Five to seven years related experience, trade or military training and demonstrated ability to perform described responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, sketches, schematics and procedures.
- Competitive benefits package.