Contract position: Our client in El Segundo has a contract to hire opening for an Automation Technician. This company is one of the lead designers and manufacturers of high-performance wire and cable. In this role you will be responsible for the development, testing and troubleshooting of equipment in the automation and manufacturing departments.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Troubleshooting and repairs of mechanical functions, hydraulic and pneumatics, PLC diagrams and more.
- Proactively determine repairs, enhancements, or upgrades for equipment.
- Communicate with vendors to order parts, and maintain inventory of replacement parts for machines.
- 2 year certificate from college or training school or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic issues.
- Knowledge of PLC's and electrical principles.