Permanent position: Senior Engineering Technician needed for a full-time opportunity in the Commack, NY area. The Sr. Engineering Technician will be responsible for overhauling/repairing, testing, and troubleshooting a variety of complex in- and out-of-production products. Apply for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Devise, improvise, and troubleshoot electronic circuits and instrumentation set-ups including oscilloscopes, oscillographs, x-y recorders, and other standard lab equipment.
- Set-up and operate data acquisition computers, process control systems, microprocessor applications, and automatic test equipment.
- Ability to proficiently utilize all lab and test equipment and maintain up-to-date qualification data and daily log books on each project.
- Five years related experience, trade or military training, or good understanding and demonstrated ability to perform described responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, sketches, schematics and procedures.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Competitive benefits package.