Permanent position: Northern California leader in concrete construction is seeking a skilled Grading and Paving Estimator to provide accurate, timely, and complete estimates for predominately private agencies. Please take a moment to review the responsibilities, requirements, and benefits. Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Prepare thorough and timely estimates that include labor, equipment, materials, and subcontractors.
- Coordinate quantity take-off, highlighting job specifics including - phasing, details, jobsite conditions, etc.
- Review job specifications, drawings, schedules, soil reports, and other documentation needed to prepare accurate scope and pricing.
- Discuss and negotiate - scope, pricing, inclusions, and exclusions with both general contractors and owners.
- Degree in Construction Management or related technical discipline
- 7+ years Estimating/Construction Management experience
- Strong computer skills, including HCSS Heavy Bid, take-off and scheduling software, and MS Office applications
- Keen ability to establish and maintain client relationships
- 100% compensation of medical coverage for employee; extra for family
- Bonus potential - Twice per year
- 401K with Profit Sharing