Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Project Manager. This position is located near Holland, Michigan. The Project Manager must have a strong background overseeing cradle-to-grave projects in an industrial manufacturing environment, automotive (tier 1) experience is highly preferred. Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $85K to $110K, plus opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided for candidates willing to relocate. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Oversee multiple, cradle-to-grave customer projects - manage projects from receipt of purchase order until it has been shipped
- Lead project team, clarify customer requirements and specification as outlined in the quote and customer specifications
- Work internally and with customers to ensure product meets customer expectation in terms of design, performance, and timeliness
- Ensure appropriate documentation is completed throughout the course of the project and document lessons learned for future use of project planning
- Must obtain a Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of project/program management experience, must have cradle to grave project management experience
- Experience working in Automotive (tier 1) Manufacturing is a big PLUS
- Experience with automation, automated machinery and/or equipment is ideal
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $85K to $110K, plus an opportunity for a company and personal performance bonus
- PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Relocation assistance provided if needed