Permanent position: Electrical Engineers needed for a leading multidisciplinary design firm in Milwaukee, WI. In this role you will perform electrical engineering duties supporting a variety of cutting edge projects in the healthcare, education, corporate and government space.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Makes calculations, using engineering formulas and skills for electrical designs such as lighting calculations, power distribution calculations, and generator sizing.
- Resolves a variety of complex problems, i.e. conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, difficult condition requirements
- Provides drawing for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by drafters or other project resources
- Keeps Project Manager informed of workload and any changes in project scope or services through ongoing communication to understand any project changes, design issues or time/budget constraints that may impact initial
- Visits construction sites or existing buildings for gathering information and observations
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering
- PE registration or ability to obtain PE registration in the near future
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an architectural engineering environment
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit software
- Full benefits package available
- Relocation assistance available