Permanent position: Direct hire opportunity for an Automation Engineer with Injection Molding experience with an Automotive Electronics Manufacturing company near Paris, IL. The Automation Engineer will be responsible for integrating, troubleshooting and setting up processes for final assembly machinery for Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs). Plastic Injection Molding experience is required and previous experience with electronics manufacturing is highly preferred. Bachelors Degree is highly preferred but a lot of experience with Injection Molding can suffice. Full paid relocation package available.
Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Analyzing & improving quality, capacity, and capability for PCBA and Injection Molding processes.
- Develops process and equipment documentation and trains personnel on new processes, materials, and equipment.
- Integrate and troubleshoot automated assembly equipment.
- Perform root cause analysis, process capability studies, and implement process controls.
- Experience with Injection Molding
- Bachelors Degree (extensive experience with injection molding may suffice)
- Experience working in an Electronics Manufacturing setting and with automated assembly equipment.