Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a permanent Maintenance Manager. This opportunity will be located in the Perrysburg,OH area
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for providing maintenance support to all other departments to ensure customer schedules and projects are completed timely. Ideal candidate will have experience in assembly and with robotics.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $80-95k depending on experience. Paid relocation is also available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Responsible and accountable for three shifts of maintenance activities
- Assist in maintaining effective department communications through a prioritized work list, plant meetings, daily meetings, and weekly department meetings
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with all internal customers, plant management and team members
- 5+ years in Maintenance leadership role
- Experience with robotics, hydraulic and pneumatic systems