Permanent position: We are searching for a Production Scheduler in Wichita, KS to work at an aerospace manufacturing company. This a direct hire role with a great organization. Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Reviews and implements ERP system requirements in order to accurately plan and schedule production orders for the most efficient production capacity.
- Coordinates with Purchasing, Operations, and Sales to supportcustomer requirements and ensure that minimum stocking requirements are met for inventory.
- Analyze ERP requirements and create production orders to fulfill customer requirements and minimum stocking requirements
- Facilitates Engineering Change Order implementation for purchasing, material control and production
- Reviews forecasted production orders and adjusts dates according to current demand
- Reviews customer orders and sales requirements for attainability
- 1+ years of experience in production planning experience
- Working knowledge of manufacturing drawings preferred but not required
- Experience with Material Requirements Planning (MRP) information systems is required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.