Contract position: Hardware Development Engineer needed for a global leading industrial automation company located in Middleton, WI. In this role you will be responsible for the design and development of electronic parts or components for electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
Responsibilities for the Hardware Engineer
Requirements for the Hardware Engineer
- Component selection, validation, and stress analysis-including semiconductor devices, capacitors, inductors, transformers, contactors, etc.
- Modeling and simulation of electrical circuits.
- Set up high-power lab tests
- Test design for circuit evaluation and validation.
- Generate ECNs and perform document control tasks.
- BSEE or related degree
- 3-5 years experience in Hardware Development
- Salary rate based on overall qualifications, extent and depth of requirements listed above, and education
- Contractor Benefits