Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Controls Engineer. This position is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Controls Engineer must have a strong background programming, debugging, and maintaining Allen-Bradley PLC's for custom machinery and automated equipment. All candidates must have a BS Degree in Engineering or other Technical Field.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $100K, plus quarterly bonuses. Relocation is provided for candidates willing to relocate. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Interpret customer-specific programming specifications and selects and programs PLC's, robots, servo, etc. for machine control
- Update electrical schematics to document changes after panel build and machine wiring is complete
- Debug and optimize machine control to achieve machine functionality and required cycle time
- Must obtain a BS Degree in Engineering or other Technical Field
- Strong experience programming Allen Bradley PLCs and/or Siemens Controls
- AutoCAD experience for schematics and layouts
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $100K, plus quarterly bonuses
- PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, etc.