Permanent position: Direct hire opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer with Printed Circuit Board (PCB) experience with an Automotive Electronics Manufacturing company near Paris, IL. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for developing equipment, processes, and materials related to PCB Assembly. The Manufacturing Engineer will also support production and design with technical problems while also providing technical support for new product launches. Experience with Electronics Manufacturing including PCBs is required as well a Bachelors Degree. Full paid relocation package available for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Responsible for Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) processes including evaluating process capacity, capability, quality and cost.
- Develop equipment, processes, and materials related to PCB Assembly.
- Provide technical support for issues that arise and providing technical support for new product launches.
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with Printed Circuit Boards
- Experience in an Electronics Manufacturing setting