Supply Chain Manager
Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Supply Chain Management Specialist in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager
Requirements for the Supply Chain Manager
- Coordinate details, such as lead times, delivery schedules, quantities, and types of equipment between suppliers and contractors for Owner Negotiated -Contractor Procured (ONCP) programs.
- Add vendors and new bank account information to the procurement system for payment processing. Address and resolve supplier invoicing issues between Accounts Receivable and/or Project Management teams.
- Draft Purchase Order (PO) details and tracking POs within our internal Project Information & Metric Management System (PIMMS). Provide periodic reports on the overall status of PO placements, equipment shipments, deliveries, and payments.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or other relevant science, or MBA degree.
- 3+ years of procurement and supply chain management experience. Some equipment management experience. Knowledge of Purchase Orders.