Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Supply Chain Management Specialist in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager
Requirements for the Supply Chain Manager
- Coordinate details, such as lead times, delivery schedules, quantities, and types of equipment between suppliers and contractors for Owner Negotiated -Contractor Procured (ONCP) programs.
- Add vendors and new bank account information to the procurement system for payment processing. Address and resolve supplier invoicing issues between Accounts Receivable and/or Project Management teams.
- Draft Purchase Order (PO) details and tracking POs within our internal Project Information & Metric Management System (PIMMS). Provide periodic reports on the overall status of PO placements, equipment shipments, deliveries, and payments.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or other relevant science, or MBA degree.
- 3+ years of procurement and supply chain management experience. Some equipment management experience. Knowledge of Purchase Orders.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.