Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a permanent Automation Engineer, This opportunity will be located in the Ann Arbor MI area. The Automation Engineer will be responsible for integrating, troubleshooting and setting up processes for final assembly machinery for automotive parts. Plastic Injection Molding experience is preferred and previous experience with automotive manufacturing is highly preferred. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Analyzing & improving quality, capacity, and capability for Injection Molding processes.
- Develops process and equipment documentation and trains personnel on new processes, materials, and equipment.
- Integrate and troubleshoot automated assembly equipment.
- Perform root cause analysis, process capability studies, and implement process controls.
- Automotive Exp
- Bachelors Degree (extensive experience with injection molding may suffice)
- 401K match, Paid Holidays, PTO , Health, etc