Permanent position: Direct hire opportunity for a Product Engineer with electronic experience with an Automotive Supplier near Paris, IL. The Product Engineer will be responsible for design for manufacturing, coordinating manufacturing costs, and production launch with cross-functional teams. The Product Engineer will also be responsible for developing product and customer specific documentation instructions along with testing and running analysis. Bachelors Degree is required and experience within an Electronics Manufacturer is also required. Full relocation package available for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Primary engineering responsible for optical focus and image capture and scoring process for Driver Assist Systems
- Prepare test equipment quotations based on agreed test strategies and specifications, and recommend method of sourcing of equipment - in-house design & build, or contracted out.
- Oversee, and facilitate equipment suppliers in the preparation of technical equipment manual/design file to include equipment drawings, specifications, records of all major design decisions, test results and change requests/authority etc.
- Performs work that involves common types of planning, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment.
- Bachelors Degree is required. Preferably in Electrical or Electronics Engineering but open to other majors.
- Experience as a Product Engineer within an Electronics Manufacturing setting.
- Optical experience a plus.