Permanent position: Our client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer with a technical background, who has the desire and capability
to be the mechanical engineering lead focal point for new development as well as repeat
application projects using the company's core technology. The job will require
understanding the development objectives and applying strong fundamental engineering
expertise to support the design of the product. With particular work ethic and dynamism,
there are huge opportunities for growth within the company.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Responsible to execute the design for designated projects from inception through the specification, design, fabrication, validation and testing of development, while taking advantage of the expertise of the core engineering team from a design technical perspective.
- Technical analysis in all areas of mechanical design and packaging of electricalrotating machinery - thermal, mechanical, stress, structural
- Conceptualization of new designs based on existing proven designs andinnovations
- Ensure optimum manufacturing efficiency and costs in design
- Assistance to design group in Solidworks on assigned projects/ systemsengineering
- Ensure timely completion of project design deliverables, including designdrawings, analysis and other documentation as required
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Electrical) with minimum 7 years experience
- Design of rotating machinery
- Expert in GD&T standards and application to new designs.
- Experience with high speed machines/ and permanent magnet motors a plus