Contract position: We are searching for a Test Technician to work a contract position at a leading manufacturing company in Watertown, WI. This contract position is expected to last four months and could be longer. Weekly and weekend overtime (Saturdays) is expected.
Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Set-up, program, operate and troubleshoot Variable Frequency Drives using a variety of test equipment
- Read, interpret, and follow advanced schematics, manufacturing drawings, and bills of material
- Prepare Variable Frequency Drive for test and inspections in accordance with procedures and test specifications.
- Perform electrical sequence tests as required. Check out inter-related electrical circuits and metering circuits.
- Implement hardware and test program (software) modifications to the systems.
- Inspect cells, panels and components for appearance, omissions, damage, and electro-mechanical malfunction
- High School Diploma required, but Associates Degree in Electronics or another technical discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of one year work experience with low voltage electricity or electronics is required
- Functional knowledge of digital and analog circuitry is preferred
- Understanding of ladder logic is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.