Permanent position: HOME BASED IN FL, TX, CA, or MN!
TECHNICIAN MECHANICAL ADVISOR opportunity at a highly regarded global manufacturing firm based in Florida. Technical school training and 2 years experience in pump selection and piping design. Will be trained. Growth opportunity. Projected 30% domestic travel.
Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Advise customers on their site related to pump and piping systems for injecting liquid additives in fertilizer manufacturing processes
- In home base use AutoCAD 2D to design pump and piping systems for customer plant applications and including pump selection and sizing
- As onsite advisor, training customer operations in adding fertilizer additives to fertilizer manufacturing process
- Look for opportunities to sell valuable services or assist in sales to new customers
- Minimum 2 years related Technical school training
- Minimum 2 years experience with pump and piping systems from either chemical, refinery, or power or related industries. A PLUS to have liquid Fertilizer industry experience. Will be trained in liquid fertilizer applications.
- Ability to use AutoCAD 2D for piping layout designs
- Ability to advise clients in establishing pump and piping systems for bulk chemical applications
- Salary in range shown based on extent of qualification and education
- Bonus potential related to business development
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity