Contract position: Our client is looking for a Project Manager to service projects in the Jackson, MI area. These projects will range from electrical and natural gas, plant and line, restoration, to project process improvements. Strong candidates will have a background in EPC or Construction projects. This is set as a 6+ month contract, but could be extended out long term. Per diem available for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Plan and manage medium-to-large sized projects of moderate-to high complexity
- Ensure project results contribute positive business value
- Meet agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality objectives
- Develop and maintain project plans that provide timely deliverables in order to achieve project objectives
- Identify initial risks, issues and constraints impacting project execution
- BS in Engineering
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent strongly preferred.
- 8 or more years of strong Project Management experience, preferably in either construction, utility, or EPC.
- Experience leading complex projects.
- Per Diem available to highly qualified candidates.
- Contractor benefits available